Snowray 2.7.0 comes with a redesigned Compare feature. Besides the new look and feel, Value Set compare results now display not only the clause definition changes but the Value Set member changes as well.
- Improved the on-hover tooltip for ECL tags
- Updated the confirmation dialog for retiring or deleting Code System concepts
- Ensured better control and representation of FHIR Code System contents
- Fixed an issue where the user's profile was displayed incorrectly in certain cases
- Fixed an issue where resources could not be created after subscribing to the Organization plan
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect warning message was displayed when an Organization did not have any subscriptions yet
- Fixed an issue where clicking on the Billing tab resulted in an error
- Fixed an issue where certain notifications in the Recent Activity section were displayed incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where the Code System tree in Value Sets remained in loading state after switching versions
- Fixed an issue where the Value Set members API always returned the unversioned content of Value Sets even in case of a versioned path
- Fixed an issue where FHIR Value Set representation for single concepts used filter inclusion instead of concept inclusion
- Fixed an issue where FHIR resource search request class did not copy all properties to resource fragment
Terminology trees are now equipped with a switch that enables changing between the hierarchical and the flat list view of the terminology.
- Multiple improvements have been added to the import feature of FHIR formats to eliminate underlying issues
- Fixed an issue where the ECL Content Assist unintentionally got invoked following certain keystrokes
- Fixed an issue where deleting a Concept Map target resulted in error
- Fixed an issue where migrating Value Sets to a new dependency did not update the label in the Domain field
- Fixed an issue where migrating Value Sets to a new dependency did not refresh the tree in Browse mode
- Fixed an issue where inviting more than 10 contributors at once was not possible
- Fixed an issue where navigating with Back to bundle worked inconsistently
Snowray 2.6.0 introduces four pricing tiers - Free, Pro, Organization, and Enterprise - with different feature sets. The active subscription can be viewed and managed from the User Profile page under the Billing tab.
Users can now view the list of resources that they have access to via direct sharing.
Importing and exporting Code System, Value Set, and Concept Map files conforming to FHIR format is now supported in Snowray.
The 2.6.0 version comes with a selection of publicly available terminology standards.
- NHS Digital R4 Resources 2022-05-28
New Value Sets
- NHS Clinical Reference Sets 34.1.0DF
New Concept Maps
- Improved Value Set optimize performance
- Improved the Quick details panel by displaying Concept Map domain information
- Improved Code System authoring flow by adding a dedicated Edit button
- Enhanced user experience by using accessibility friendly colors on the User Interface
- Fixed an issue where the concept detail page resulted in an error for certain concepts
- Fixed an issue where the domain header displayed incorrect version
- Fixed an issue where defining Code System schema properties with no default value resulted in a mixed-up schema
- Fixed an issue where using underscore character in a Value Set member concept's name resulted in a syntax error
- Fixed an issue where sidebar icons showed up briefly on unintended pages
- Fixed an issue where deleting Organization members using the Bulk actions was limited
- Fixed an issue where the outdated data pup-up notification remained visible even after navigation
- Fixed an issue where Value Set suggestions were missing from the Members tree
- Fixed an issue where valid ECL syntax was marked as invalid
- Fixed an issue where character count on the User Profile page information fields was not limited
- Fixed several issues related to error texts
- Fixed an issue where bulk deletion on the Teams tab did not work correctly
- Fixed an issue where editing Team names worked inconsistently
- Fixed an issue where the Add property definition button was not available in certain scenarios on the Schema page
- Fixed several issues related to tooltips
- Fixed an issue where the Bulk select checkboxes remained visible on the Resources page after navigation
- Fixed an issue where a loading indicator got stuck on the Issues page after issue creation
- Fixed an issue with displaying property fields on Code System concepts
- Fixed an issue where editing Value Set with write permission did not work
- Fixed several issues with migrating Value Set content to a new dependency
- Fixed an issue where the Clear target button did not work in case of using the Focus View of Concept Maps
- Fixed an issue where inactive members in Value Sets got incorrect icons
- Fixed an issue where using the Mappings with issues filter did not work
Snowray now enables restricting Concept Map source and target sides through ECL queries. This allows specifying a more refined set of concepts for mapping without having to include the entirety of a Code System. As part of this new feature, users can also select specific Value Sets as Concept Map domains, serving as another layer of refinement.
See the corresponding section here for more details:
Issue creation and maintenance for Concept Maps is now available. Not only can users raise issues for Concept Maps, but for specific mappings as well.
The Dashboard now comes with a fresh look on the resources tiles. The redesigned tiles display the owner of a resource, which also serves as a direct link to the User Profile Page.
Hovering over concepts in Code System hierarchies - both on the Content tab of Code Systems and in Code System trees available in Value Sets or Concept Maps - now allows accessing concept details in a new tab. The Quick Link feature is also available in the mappings of Concept Maps.
The 2.5.0 version comes with a selection of publicly available terminology standards.
- Support filtering resources on the Resources Page based on visibility
- Display domain details in newly added headers to the different resources
- Allow keyboard shortcuts when selecting and deselecting content within resources
- Display Quick Details header on the Resources Page when no resource is selected
- Allow navigating to the resource Overview tab from the Quick Details header
- Display containing Bundle's details in the Quick Details panel when browsing the contents of a Bundle
- Fixed an issue where ICD-10 icons were not displayed correctly Concept Maps
- Fixed an issue where filtering while searching gave incorrect results
- Fixed an issue where changing the resource visibility triggered multiple page refreshes
- Fixed an issue where filter settings were lost after clicking Load More on the Resources Page
- Fixed an issue where drag and dropping a resource on the '...' list element moved the resource to the root as opposed to the next-level Bundle
- Fixed an issue where optimizing Value Sets after importing clauses ended up with the incorrect clause count
- Fixed an issue where page refresh was not automatic after visibility changes and new issue creation
- Fixed an issue where finding Value Sets in the merge function's search bar did not work
- Fixed an issue where the cursor did not switch to a pointer when hovering over organizations on the User Profile page
- Fixed an issue where pasting ECL from the clipboard caused incorrect syntax definition
- Fixed an issue where the Automap bulk action failed to run
- Fixed an issue where the Resources Page advanced filtering did not give results when Private option was selected
- Fixed an issue where adding members to Teams did not work
- Fixed an issue where a large result set could make the application unresponsive
- Support selecting visibility when creating a resource
- Support updating resource visibility on the Sharing tab
- Allow users to get a developer key for API access with 24-hours-validity
- Add back Value Set domain migration support
- Allow organization URL and contact address to be clickable
- Ensure that auto-generated organization and team profile pictures are consistent
- Display validation errors only when users completed the input fields in a given form
- Disable Remove from organization action when no member is selected
- Removed the avatar from the Leave a comment row on the Issue conversation list
- Fixed an issue where two error messages appeared during resource creation
- Fixed an issue where the counter on a resource's Issues tab could not update after reopening an issue
- Fixed an issue where the Remove team member user filter did not return any actual matches
- Fixed an issue where the Remove team member wizard kept its cancel state after reopen
- Fixed an issue where using LOINC Codes - with
|in their terms - in Value Sets displayed syntax errors in the member tree
- Fixed an issue where the advanced ECL editor in the Value Set authoring mode displayed an old version of the expression instead of the newly updated one
- Fixed an issue where opening a resource from the top quick access bar displayed
undefinedin the owner section of the breadcrumb
The new visual design introduced in 2.3.0 is now available publicly. All application components have been refactored to accommodate the new design.
Snowray now supports the creation and maintenance of Concept Maps between any two selected Code Systems. They use the same resource lifecycle as the other existing resource types and offer the same set of metadata and content management functionality as well.
Users now have their own profile in the system that can be visited by clicking on the profile icon on the top right, or by clicking on an avatar or username text anywhere throughout the UI. Profiles display the user bio, as well as information about the organizations they belong to and the resources they own.
Organizations can also be represented in the system via dedicated Organization Profiles. Users can be invited to organizations to work together on shared resources. Teams can be formed to better reflect the organizational structure.
The 2.4.0 version comes with a wide range of publicly available terminology standards.
New Code Systems
- FHIR R4 Standard CodeSystems
- NHS Data Dictionary Code Systems
New Value Sets
- All eCQM Value Sets (Eligible Clinicians, Eligible Hospitals, and Hospital Outpatient Quality Reporting)
New Concept Maps
- Extensive authorization improvements thanks to the new authorization system. Sharing, visibility, and authorization changes are instantly completed and users no longer need to wait before the changes are represented in the system.
- Removed icon tooltips from resource icons
- Fixed an issue where advanced search field labels were not visible due to small screen size
- Fixed an issue where active resource filters were not indicated to the user
- Fixed an issue where editable text height difference between read-only and edit mode
- Fixed an issue where the metadata section of a SNOMED CT concept detail page gets duplicated
- Fixed an issue where the parent field during new Local Code System Concept creation is empty
Snowray now comes with a new, improved layout design that is easy to parse, understand and use. All pages have been refactored to accommodate the new visual style (like spacing and colors). Further improvements are planned for 2.4.0 that will finalize the design.
Snowray's next terminology standard that is publicly available is LOINC. Codes are displayed in a hierarchy, searchable and browseable similarly to SNOMED CT and ICD-10.
Resources now can be bulk edited to aid in managing them. Moving multiple resources between Bundles (which was one of the most requested features) is now possible via this neat function.
- Fixed an issue where retired resource metadata could not be updated
- Fixed an issue where Value Set suggestions could not be rendered due to missing alternative terms in the suggestion base concept(s)
- Enabled back Value Set optimize feature
- Improved resource create form validation and error messages
- Prevent creating versions with reserved keywords, like
- Retired resources now properly navigate to the latest version and prevent opening the
- Fixed an issue where Value Set members tree would collapse for no reason
- Using browser tooltips instead of tooltip bubbles
Besides supporting terminology standards like SNOMED CT and ICD-10, Snowray now supports the creation and maintenance of a set of local (country-specific) codes packaged as a Code System. They offer a hierarchical representation of their codes along with an optional schema to enforce the cardinality and value range of properties.
See more features at:
To ease the creation of ECL expressions in advanced mode, drag & drop is now available from Code System trees to the editor's text area.
Snowray's next terminology standard that is publicly available is ICD-10. Diseases, categories, classes are displayed in a hierarchy, searchable and browseable similarly to SNOMED CT.
Value Sets now support the update of operators among the selected clauses via a single action button.
- Added support for relevance based sorting in SNOMED CT (and Custom Code System) filtering
- Improved release export download button to offer the same formats as the standard export button
- Fixed an issue where clicking on the left a comment notification would freeze the page
- Fixed an issue where the
Xclear button in the top quick search component would overlap with the keyboard shortcut text
- Fixed an issue where newly created comments started with a newline character
- Fixed an issue where after successfully deleting a resource navigated back to the
Allresource list instead of keeping the user on the current page
- Fixed various authorization issues when the user did not have the privilege to perform the operation (Move resources, Edit resources)
- Fixed an issue where resource issues could not be resolved properly
- Fixed various Code System and Value Set content import issues
Snowray 2.1.0 adds the initial version of the new quick access component where resources can be looked up with a few keystrokes. Use the provided keyboard shortcut (
ctrl/cmd + k) to access the search bar and then start filtering the available set of resources. Features like performing lexical or semantic searches in the contents of a resource, accessing issues, profiles and more will come in later releases.
Starting from Snowray 2.1.0, issues use sequential identifiers which allow users to reference them in other issues, commits, replies, and external documentation.
Issues receive sequential identifiers
Snowray 2.1.0 adds new national flags for the currently supported set of SNOMED CT extensions.
SNOMED CT Extension flags
- Open external documentation sites (User Guide and What's New) in a new browser tab
- Fixed an issue where a release for a resource could not be created
- Improve notification, toast messages and error handling
- Add back potential conflict warning dialog
- Fixed an issue where the resource detail page would incorrectly render the loading indicator causing unnecessary layout change and UI lag
- Improve Resource Overview page browsing and editing experience
- Disable copy buttons when clipboard is inaccessible or not avaiable
- Fixed an issue where clause/concept highlighting did not highlight the relevant UI components
- Consolidate resource overview page styling
- Display original clause text on issue detail page (and keep displaying it even if it is already deleted)
- Disallow selecting the current parent bundle when moving a resource
- Fix sharing tab loading message not displaying
- Changed direction of compare page arrow
- Fixed an issue where tooltip data on SNOMED CT Concept overview page display overflows beyond the current popup width
- Fixed what's new href
- Add missing confirm dialog when deleting clauses of a Value Set
- Searching the resource list now searches in all bundles under the current bundle, not just in the current bundle
- Fixed ECL editor layout issue that prevented display of syntax suggestions
- Use double-clicks when navigating on the resource list page
- Allow double-clicks on value sets/concept maps/code systems to navigate directly to their content pages
- Fixed an issue where a syntactically invalid ECL would cause a render error during Value Set authoring
- Fixed an issue where sorting the resource list would cause a failure
- Fixed an issue where pages would render too early when the user's session is not available yet
Snowray 2.0.0 release brings a redesigned terminology resource maintenance and editing experience by introducing an easy-to-use Resource Management interface with the new Resource page, generic issue management for all resource types not just Value Sets, and many more features and quality of life improvements.
Snowray 2.0.0 changes the application's overall look and feel by introducing rounded corners, a new coloring scheme, and a new manta ray logo.
The new terminology resource management interface allows users to manage their resources in a list view instead of a tree view. Quick details of a resource can be opened on the right side and navigation of bundles is easier than ever. The interface allows switching between earlier versions of any resource, not just Code Systems.
See more at:
The new generic issue management interface allows users to specify issues for both resources and their content. Issues can have a longer description and a list of comments that represent the conversation between the interested parties.
See more at:
Value Set Authoring has been greatly improved with the new Content tab, which allows both browsing and editing of value set clauses/members. The new page display members in tree form and updates itself semi-automatically while authoring the clause list of a Value Set. Different coloring of tree nodes helps users pick the right concepts for inclusion/exclusion and even automated suggestions and optimizations will appear in the tree with colored nodes to aid in the authoring of the given Value Set.
See more at:
- Display Cookie Consent the first time the user opens the application
- Display a Snowray License Agreement dialog the first time a user opens the application
- Highlight search term fragments when doing lexical searches
- Use proper locale when browsing national extensions
- Fixed an issue where highlighting of clauses was broken during Value Set editing
- Improve Authentication/Authorization system by dropping LDAP for Auth0 services
- Improve performance of released content browsing by using caches
- Fixed an issue where the tooltip of a description on the concept detail page would cause an error
- Display pointer cursor on Load More tree nodes
- Fixed a performance issue during concept/clause highlighting
- Ensure that the application always loads the right versioned data when navigating to versioned content
- Fixed an issue where a user would see all resources in the system even if not all required permissions were granted to the user previously
Snowray Value Set definition editor now accepts simple and query type reference set files as source and constructs a set of clauses from the definition described in that file. In case of a simple type reference set file, each
referencedComponentIdwill be converted to a single equal to clause, where when importing a query type reference with a single row, the
querycolumn will be converted to a proper set of inclusion and exclusion list in the current Value Set.
Snowray now supports exporting Value Sets into a delimiter (
tabcharacter) separated format where only the list of member codes and their terms are being exported.
Snowray introduces the ability to paste large ECL expressions into the Value Set definition editor. The pasted expression will be broken up to a set of inclusions and exclusions instead of generating a single clause from it.
Snowray now displays terminology resource metadata in a more readable table format, where property keys, icons and their values are displayed.
Additional metadata information (eg.
META) will be rendered on Value Set and Concept Map resources when available.
Snowray now displays a counter badge on top of any SNOMED CT hierarchy when that hierarchy is filtered by any type of filter.
- Move resource to active status when versioning it the first time
- Display username and user avatar in top right settings menu
- Version selector on Value Set compare page now uses proper icons instead of user gravatars
- Various minor Value Set/Concept Map create page styling and rendering improvements
- Fixed minor text overflow issues when using the application on different screen sizes
- Fixed an issue when rendering inactive content would result in an error page instead of a properly loaded inactive content
- Fixed various defects with the Value Set HTML export format
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to comment on newly added clauses
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to create a new bundle
- FHIR URLs now properly configured for newly created SNOMED CT refsets
- Fixed an issue where certain semantic tags were not indexed properly in the underlying dataset causing search issues, incorrect hits, etc.
- Fixed an authorization issue where access to dependencies of a resource were not granted during a permission change resulting in operation rejected errors
- Value Set suggestions are now limited to the currently configured SNOMED CT CodeSystem dependency
- Fixed an issue where restoring to a previous state of a Value Set would render empty clauses instead of the actual ones
- Sort resources by their type when rendering them in the Resources Tree
- Support highlighting of clauses/matching concepts when clause uses the
^Member Of ECL expression
- Fixed an issue where bundle authorization did not propagate to contained resources properly
- Fixed an issue where panel resizing on a newly loaded page was not possible to the right only to the left
- Fixed an issue where the SNOMED CT concept detail page did not render relationship properties as groups
- Fixed an issue where a Value Set's history tab did not render the
restoreaction as it supposed to
- Fixed an issue where clause actions on smaller screens rendered on top of the concept selector
- Fixed an issue where updating resource access for a user or team did not properly update the permission lists
- Fixed an issue where highlighting of possible drop targets on the Concept Map page freeze the app
- Fixed an issue where pasting text into the SNOMED CT tree term filter/advanced search filter was failing
- Fixed an issue where navigating to the
/logindid not navigate back to the home page when the user was already logged in
- Fixed an issue where loading more items in the tree would render duplicate items, or items incorrectly
- Fixed various minor rendering and layout issues
- Fixed incorrect back button navigation on resource detail pages
- Reduce notification poll interval to
The Snowray release v1.0.0 comes with features to help with the maintenance and release of Value Set and Concept Map resources. It also improves the general performance and user experience across all features.
The new release is accompanied by this very site, which serves the purpose of documenting all functions Snowray features. With time, the content will be further extended to cover all areas in as much detail as possible.
See the official documentation page about the new Dashboard page and all its features:
This release brings a major feature that allows users to create their own SNOMED CT reference sets (as Value Sets or Concept Maps), maintain their query definitions (or mappings), release them and download them as RF2 Snapshot releases.
See the official documentation page about the new Resources page and all its features:
Administrators (aka project managers, coordinators) from now one are able to control the access for each individual resource (Bundles, Value Sets, Concept Maps). Admin, write and read-only permissions can be configured for a single user or for an entire team of users.
See the official documentation page about the new Manage Access page and all its features:
This release now supports the latest ECL 1.5 features from the official specification and also advanced search features from the Query Language draft (
effectiveTime, etc.) and many others.
This release brings a new SNOMED CT advanced search feature to support filtering SNOMED CT content by filters like
effectiveTimeand advanced ECL queries.
It is now possible to import SNOMED CT RF2 Delta releases into Snowray by using the dedicated RF2 import wizard.
This release features a new copy from clipboard (browse file) feature on the Concept Map page, where users can import their own list of codes/terms (
termcolumns required in this order) to support mapping them to SNOMED CT. The page also comes with a new automapping functionality to automatically map the loaded terms to the current SNOMED CT substrate and generate mappings in the current Concept Map.
It is now possible to create a Value Set based on another's definition or merge a Value Set's definition into another Value Set's current set of clauses.
See documentation for more details:
- Improved format of change notification messages and commits, highlighting important information
- Grouped change notifications together to reduce the amount of displayed notification popups
- Inactive SNOMED CT Concepts can be searched and rendered on the SNOMED CT browse page
- Searching by word equivalences (aka synonyms) is now supported
- Extract ECL from copied text on Value Set editing page when possible
- Improve Value Set optimization and suggestion performance
- Improve performance of Value Set clause editing
- Improve performance of Concept Map editing
- Fixed an issue where SNOMED CT tree collapsed after canceling the current filter
- Fixed an issue where a potentially malicious XML could be loaded into Snowray causing a security breach
Snowray now comes with an improved resource selector to support searching and selection of resources and their versions in a more accessible way. The previous Dropdown widget is now gone. The widget displays all available resources (as of alpha.10 all Code Systems) and their versions in reverse chronological order. Lexical filtering and matching text highlighting is available. Up to three most recently picked resources will be remembered for quicker access.
The previous release of Snowray has come with drag and drop support on both the Value Set and Concept Map pages. Users were able to drag and drop concepts from the Code System trees as a clause during Value Set editing and as mapping source/targets during Concept Map editing. This release brings significant visual improvements to indicate the possible drop targets when starting to drag a concept from the tree.
Visualize the different drop areas when dragging concepts on the Value Set editing page:
Value Set editing drop highlight
Visualize the different drop areas when dragging concepts on the Concept Map mapping page:
Concept Map editing drop highlight
Reorganizing Value Sets and Concept Maps have got a visual improvement as well. Horizontal blue lines indicate the possible drop areas when dragging Value Set or Concept Map resources in their respective tree navigators.
Navigator drag and drop
To support writing more complex ECL queries, Snowray now comes with server assisted completion suggestions (keyboard shortcut:
Ctrl + Space), syntax validation and highlighting.
Advanced ECL language editing
Tracking what's changed, when and who made the change is a must when it comes to content authoring environments and user interfaces. This release brings a new notification bell widget to the top right corner of the app to access the most recent
20commits and the most recent
20comments since the last visit. Opening the widget display a tab structure where the first tab displays the changes, while the second displays the comments. Clicking comments navigate to the Value Set clause in question. (Navigation of commits is coming in the next 1.0.0 release)
To further improve the content publishing and export experience we have made small but noticeable improvements to the file download user flow. Clicking on an
Exportbutton will now render a loading indicator until the file you have requested is not ready and allows you to download it once it's ready.
Improved Export indicators
Revert and compare action icons on the history page have been replaced with better, colorful variants to match the design of the application.
New history action icons
SNOMED CT hierarchies now display the number of descendants available under the currently displayed concepts.
SNOMED CT Concept descendants counts
To simplify access and copy of SNOMED CT Concept IDs, Snowray now comes with a very simple copy button to copy the ID to the clipboard with a single click.
SNOMED CT Concept ID copy
Esckeyboard shortcuts during Value Set clause and Concept Map mapping editing
- Optimistically update Value Set/Concept Map resources to ignore rendering of a loading indicator
- Optimistically update/delete Value Set clauses to avoid resurrecting clauses after deletion
- Re-evaluate Value Set members tab after definition change
- Drawers now can be closed via the
Esckey or via a click on the non-drawer area (What's New, Suggestions, Comments)
- Fixed an issue where Value Set rendered itself with folder icon instead of the dedicated Value Set icon
- Fixed an issue where the
EqualTo(=)operator did not show any display label on smaller screens
- Fixed an issue where Value Set
XMLimport did not work at all
- Fixed an issue where loading Value Set members loaded a previously loaded page instead of the next page
- Fixed an issue where folders did not refresh after modifying their contents
- Fixed an issue where the sizing of browse page panels was incorrect after switching back from the compare page
- Fixed an issue where Code System browser context menu on Value Set editing page could not be displayed
- Fixed an issue where pasting an
ECLexpression to a clause editor
- Fixed an issue where Value Set selector on the compare page showed only the previously selected but now cleared match
- Fixed an issue where comparing a Value Set with itself displayed all clauses instead of no changes
- Fixed an issue where switching to another Code System version did not properly update the underlying tree and displayed the previous version instead
- Fixed an issue where selecting then deleting a clause with syntax errors did not properly reset the linked Code System tree
- New, inline Value Set clause editor. Replaces the old dialog style editor.
- Support sorting Value Set definition clauses by their term (A-Z, Z-A)
- Create definition from clipboard
- A list of clauses separated by newline character can be copied into the Value Set clause editor
- Support Drag n Drop feature during Value Set Clause editing
- Dragging and dropping Value Sets and Folders to rearrange them
- Dragging and dropping concepts during clause editing to include/exclude them from the current definition
- Support editing Value Set (and Folder) names directly on their overview page
- Initial implementation of Concept Maps page
- Ability to maintain (create, edit, categorize, delete) Concept Maps
- Ability to create/edit/delete mappings between two terminologies (SNOMED CT for now)
- Display the number of descendants next to the SNOMED CT Concept term in all SNOMED CT trees
- What's New page added to display the release versions and their changes
- Fix Value Set page menu labels and naming
- Update Value Set editing commit message to better reflect the actual change
Load more...button with infinite scrolling on Value Set and Concept Map members tabs
- Compare a Value Set with an earlier version from its history (the button is available under the History Tab)
- Restore a Value Set from an earlier version (the button is available under the History Tab)
- Change display description type between Fully Specified Name and Preferred Term (the new Settings menu is available in the menu shown on your user avatar picture) NOTE: Value Set clauses are still being built using the FSN of the concept
- Minor performance-related improvements and fixes
- Context menu on SNOMED CT Tree to easily add concepts to a RefSet from tree
- Concepts can be added as inclusions/exclusions
- The available ECL constructs are Self, ChildOf, DescendantsOf, DescendantsAndSelfOf
- New compact History Tab design (icons, less vertical space used, grouped commits together)
- Instead of display ID |TODO label| adding a concept to a Value Set definition now properly uses its FSN
- Display tooltip on Quick search widgets when the concept's label is longer than the currently available horizontal space
- Fixed issue when a Value Set incorrectly categorized as Folder in the Value Set View
- Value Set Clause Optimization (refactor)
- New Optimize Button on top of the clause list
- Clicking on it triggers optimization of the available clauses
- If all descendants of a parent are included as single equal to clauses, then the optimizer replaces them with their ancestor
- Clicking on Apply applies all optimizations to the Value Set and saves it
- Clicking on Cancel goes back to the Edit page
- Value Set Comments/Conversations (Workflow Phase 1)
- Users are now able to start a conversation on clauses (Blue message icon at the end of each clause row)
- Clause List now displays ongoing conversations (Gray message icon at the end of each clause row)
- Clicking on the icons display a drawer on the right side
- Comments are ordered chronologically
- Resolve button at the top of the drawer resolves the conversation and removes it from the Value Set
- Clauses are now identified with a unique ID instead of their query part, so creating identical queries now properly removes the selected one, instead of removing all identical queries
- Clause and member highlighting on Value Set Edit page
- Clicking on a concept highlights the clauses that include/exclude it
- Clicking on a clause changes the SNOMED CT tree to show concepts that match that clause (flat list only)
- Color coding concepts (green: included, red: excluded, bold: pinned)
- Value Set Suggestions
- Based on lexical similarities the Value Set Edit page now calculates possible clause suggestions to the user (from the top 9 stemmed words a suggestion should have at least 3 in any of its descriptions)
- The suggested clauses can be included in the definition using the Include button
- Suggestions are automatically recalculated each time the definition changes
- The number of suggestions and the top tokens used for them are also displayed on that page
- Small search fixes
- Reduce number of returned items to 30 when searching a tree via the textual filter
- Remove selected concept when selecting different clauses on the ValueSet edit page
- Browse the available SNOMED CT Editions/Extensions from the ValueSet edit page
- This allows users to select a specific SNOMED CT Extension and Version when adding a new ValueSet inclusion/exclusion
- A new tooltip that shows the CodeSystem and Version of each individual inclusion/exclusion
- FHIR lingo in application navigation
- Renamed Browse page to Code Systems
- Renamed Mappings to Concept Maps
- Support deletion of ValueSets/Folders
- Support filtering of inclusions/exclusions by a simple lexical filter
- Prevent users from creating Folders/ValueSets with an already existing name
- Caching and performance improvements
- Faster navigation by using the already visited cached content
- CodeSystems/ValueSets browsing uses smart caching to fetch content once you visit it and keep it available locally
- SNOMED CT detail page tooltip improvements and fixes
- Fixed a few Value Set icon issues
- Pressing Enter on New Folder/ValueSet wizard now properly triggers Save
- Value Set compare page now always displays labels instead of IDs
- Fix broken '@ecl' special search key when used with the ROOT concept ID
- New Dashboard Page
- Displays the available SNOMED CT Editions/Extensions
- Displays a Recent Activity Tab where you can see recent changes in RefSets
- Display and browse the available SNOMED CT Editions/Extensions
- The Browse Tab now displays a Dropdown menu to switch between SNOMED CT Extensions and their versions
- New prettier and smarter icons
- All icons have been changed to SVGs so they will render on all screen sizes properly
- They display a tooltip to help understand what is the purpose of the icon in the SNOMED CT terminology
- Icons are now calculated by semantic tag
- Smart search
- The search bar on the Browse tab has been improved to support special search keywords starting with the
- Few examples:
@namespace(<namespace>)- return concepts from the specific namespace
@module(<moduleId>)- return concepts with a specific module
@ecl(<eclExpression>)- return concepts that match the specified ECL
@ql(<qlExpression>)- return concepts that match the specified Query Language Expression
- Caching and performance improvements
- Tree's will try their best to cache their state when switching between tabs