SNOMED CT Publishing
Snow Owl allows you to export a SNOMED CT release in RF2 format for publication.
- Go to
File > Export… > Snow Owl > SNOMED CT to RF2, and click
Specify the export settings on the SNOMED CT RF2 Content Export Wizard:
SNOMED CT RF2 Content Export Wizard – release format and effective times
On the second page of the wizard, you can select which module or modules you want to export.
SNOMED CT RF2 Content Export Wizard – Select modules
This page allows you to select which Reference Sets you want to export. At least one SNOMED CT Reference Set should be selected to export.
Reference Sets are grouped by the module of the Reference Set metadata concept.
If you want to export all Reference Sets, use the
Select allbutton. When no Reference Sets are selected on the UI, no Reference Sets are exported.
Reference Sets of a type are exported into a single file.
SNOMED CT RF2 Content Export Wizard – Select Reference Sets
Once you have selected the modules, hit
Finishto start the export.
You can check the ongoing process in the Remote Jobs View, the file can be downloaded by double-clicking on the finished export process in the Remote Jobs View.
- File names:
- Date reflects the effective time of the latest release, if unpublished components are exported, the date of the export is added
- Extension ID filenames are prefixed with country code. This is stored in a configuration file but can be overridden from the Export wizard as well
- Description files are created on a per language basis
- Reference Sets of a type are exported into a single file
- In the output files, components are ordered by version and component ID